R&P Contracting, Inc. is a family owned business founded in 1983 in Florida doing primarily welding work and HVAC pipe fitting. In 1989, the business was incorporated and has been a staple in the community for over 35 years. We have worked across multiple counties with no job too big or too complicated that we couldn't handle.
- Conveyors for the Resource Recyling Plant in Pinellas County
- Welding Repair on Heavy Machinery, Cranes, Tug Boats, Barges, Asphalt and Oil Recovery Plants
- Gas and Water Piping for Large Laundry Facilities
- Fabrication and Installation of Steel Pipes for Waste Water Tanks, Foundations and Road Overpasses
- Welding and Machining for Draw Bridges
Due to the variety of work completed over the years, we have a large pool of skilled labor available including certified welders, operators, laborers, etc. We own our trucks, welding machines, excavators, telehandlers, fork lifts, skid steers, compressors and compactors. We have a dump truck and semi truck with various size trailers to move our own equipment as well as demo equipment. Our shop is located in Bushnell with over 5 acres allowing us to store pipe and/or equipment until needed on the job. We're invested in us so rest assured we will be invested in you.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.